Thread: Unofficial Facebook Fan Page For Stars Without Number

Default Unofficial Facebook Fan Page For Stars Without Number

Stars Without Number is a retro-style tabletop game based on the RPGs of the late 1970's and 80's. It also draws heavily on the space opera sci-fi that was popular during that time period, like the original Star Wars trilogy, the Star Trek movies and BattleStar Galactica. It was written by Kevin Crawford and is published in PDF by Sine Nomine Publishing. The print version is available from Mongoose Publishing as well.

I've produced an unofficial Facebook fan page for it, as Kevin is currently occupied with other projects (notably getting ready for GenCon and getting the next game supplement out the door). I'm doing this as much as a favor for him as I am because I like the RPG.

Some of you have already been sent page invites, but I thought I'd ask here again in case it was missed.

Facebook Link Here

Publisher's Website Here

Please come take a peek. If it's not your thing, share it with someone else.

-- Mike
    Last edited by Mike Taylor; 07-31-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Just thought that I'd bump this back up. Added tons of links to info on the game itself, third party products it can be used with, and Facebook pages with related interests.

Wanna chat with other forumites? Hit irc.aniverse.com and join the #devil'spanties channel.

Unfortunately, I had to boot someone who knows they're not to communicate with me for any reason.